Most notable updates for 2024:
- We’ve increased the number of registrations to 275 (almost double 2023)
- In a world where most comparable events cost well over $100, the Shuffle will remain free.
- We will be providing free buses to get you to the start. Buses will pick you up from both the Westview ferry terminal and the ShingleMill Bistro.
- We use a professional, third-party registration system (Karelo) to manage signups, withdrawals and a waitlist. Despite the event being free, it costs CDN$10 to register.
Register for the 2024 Marathon Shuffle
Registration opens on 1 February. It is on a first-come, first-served basis. A small number of starting slots may be added for key sponsors and volunteers. Registration closes on the Wednesday before the Sunday start. There will be no day of event registration.
We expect there will be more people who would love to participate in the Shuffle than the trail can accommodate. If all 275 starter slots have been taken, you will have the option of signing up to the waitlist. If you are registered and can’t make it, please use the registration system to withdraw so the first person on the waitlist can enjoy the Shuffle.
Please be sure to read all of the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) before you register.
- if space is available, you will need to pay the $10 non-refundable registration fee, so have your credit or debit card handy.
- if 275 people have beat you to the signup, you will be offered a place on the wait list. You only pay the registration fee if you’re confirmed as a participant.
When you’re confirmed to start in the 2024 Marathon Shuffle, you will receive a confirmation email with some additional information.
Click here to register! (opening 1 Feb 2024)